Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm finally starting to feel at home with my build environment.
I have my timeline, I have my tools, and I have motivation.
I've gotten Eclipse/CDT working just right, I'm making small iterative improvements, compiling, debugging, and then repeating.

It doesn't quite feel like a Monday, I worked from home today, and had a nice long talk with a friend of mine this evening. Everything seems to at ease for a Monday. I only hope they'll forgive me for turning in my report a few hours late ... again.

The code:
-Compiles!
-Runs!
-Doesn't cache or hit.

But there is definite progress, the framework is all laid out, now I just need to fill in the methods and tie in memcache. I should have working software ready for midterm review, and even better software for the final review. It would be nice to see this code in production someday.

No comments: